If you love stock based ROM then you surely going to like CleanROM Inheritance v3.0.1 on your ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T. The CleanROM Inheritance is a stock ASUS Stock 10.4.4.23 Jelly Bean 4.1.1 WW based Deodex ROM. The ROM give you the ability to pick or drop options from stock ROM as well as various customization and feature this ROM offer. As the ROM don’t comes with any theme it will look purely stock. You surely not going to miss what you have now but get many additional.
Key Features of ClearROM:
- Aroma Installer with the following options:
- Locale: US or WW
- DPI Size: 160 (TF300 recommended), 200, 213 (TF700 recommended) or 240
- Kernels: Clemsyn’s 1.8ghz OC Kernel variants or ASUS Stock Kernel
- Launchers: Stock, Apex , Nova, Trebuchet, ADW
- Boot Animations: Stock, Nexus 7
- File Managers: Stock, ES File Explorer
- Google Apps : Camera, Play Store, Gmail, Maps, Talk, YouTube, Google Now and Voice Search, Google Music, Street View for Maps, Chrome, Document Viewer, Gallery, Picasa
- Asus Apps: App Back Up, App Locker, My Cloud, My Net, SuperNote, Video Editor, Web Storage, My Frame, My Dictionary, Splashtop, My BitCast, My Library (Asus Reader), Screen Saver, Asus Live Wallpapers
- Misc Apps: Adobe Flash, AdAway, Titanium Backup, DropBox, Hulu Plus – The old hacked version.
- File system and performance tweaks!
- Init.d support!
- Zip align on boot!
- Advanced Power Menu
- Auto Brightness reconditioned
- More visible Mouse Pointer
- Browser2RAM (Default Browser and Chrome version) & Browser performance tweaks
• Scroll Caching Disabled for smoother in app scrolling
- Fsync Disabled option for extreme speed!
- Google 4.2 JB Swipe Keyboard
- Continued Best Support of any ROM!
This tutorial is only for Asus Transformer TF300T. Don’t try this guide in any other Android device. Check your device’s model number in: Settings » About tablet. Also, we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. Although, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged if you follow all the instructions as it is which are mentioned in procedure.
Backup your data first using below mentioned instructions, so that if you lost any data you can recover it easily.
SMS & Call Log – Use SMS, MMS & Call Log Entries Backup & Restore App
Contacts & Settings – Use Android default backup options.
Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to Internal/External SD card.
APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
- Make sure your device have at least 80% battery power. [How to Check Battery Percentage in Android Phones]
- You already have USB Driver Installed for ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T in your PC. [USB Driver].
- Make sure bootloader is unlocked. [visit Asus Support Page]
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled. [Guide].
- Your device is rooted [Guide] and have ClockworkMod Recovery Installed [Guide].
If you done everything that we mentioned above then you are ready to move in the next page of this guide where we compile an easy to follow step-by-step guide on how to install Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean based CleanROM Inheritance custom ROM on ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T.
Pages: 1 2