The latest official firmware KLVMB1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean for Korean version Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250L is now available for download. Users in Korea can already grab this firmware update from Samsung KIES, for those who have not received this update yet can follow our easy guide below to update your Galaxy Note 2 E250L to this latest firmware. E250LKLVMB1 Jelly Bean is more of a bug fix and regular maintenance update. You can install KLVMB1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean on Galaxy Note 2 E250L using our detailed tutorial below. Please note, this is ODIN flashable firmware and not CWM recovery flashable. You can always root KLVMB1 Android 4.1.2 using proper root method later.
In this article we will guide you to install E250LKLVMB1 official firmware update in Samsung Galaxy Note 2, model number E250L. For this, we will use a tool called ODIN that will help us to flash the stock 4.1.2 firmware in Galaxy Note 2 E250L. However, in this process you may lose all your existing installed apps and personal settings. You should follow this guide carefully to properly backup your data that you can restore later.
Android 4.1.2 KLVMB1 Firmware Details:
This tutorial is only for Galaxy Note 2, model number E250L. Don’t try this guide in any other Android device. Check your device’s model number in: Settings » About phone. Also, we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. Although, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged if you follow all the instructions as it is which are mentioned in procedure.
Backup your data first using below mentioned instructions, so that if you lost any data you can recover it easily.
SMS & Call Log – Use SMS, MMS & Call Log Entries Backup & Restore App
Contacts & Settings – Use Android default backup options.
Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to Internal/External SD card.
APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
WhatsApp Messenger – Manually Backup WhatsApp Messenger Data.
- Make sure your device have at least 80% battery power, otherwise your device may see a hard brick if device turn off during installation. [How to Check Battery Percentage in Android Device]
- Backup your EFS Folder to save IMEI number and other important data. [Guide]
- You already have USB Driver Installed for Galaxy Note 2 in your PC. [Download USB Drivers]
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled otherwise you won’t able to transfer file between PC and mobile. [Guide]
- This installation guide use ODIN utility which work only in Windows OS. If you use Linux OS (such as Ubuntu) or Mac OS then use cross platform tool Heimdall to flash this firmware.
If you follow everything that we mentioned above, you are ready to move into next page of this guide where we summed up detail instruction on how to flash Jelly Bean KLVMB1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for Galaxy Note 2 E250L.
Pages: 1 2