After Jelly Bean based CM10, here is another stable custom ROM LiquidSmooth for Verizon Galaxy S3 (SCH-I535). This custom rom LiquidSmooth is extremely responsive, slim as well as sports a resource friendly GUI interface. Along with several customization LiquidSmooth ROM bring Jelly Bean features including smoother interface, advanced voice recognition and search functionality, better keyboard, improved and actionable notifications area to Verizon Galaxy S3. This guide will help you to install LiquidSmooth custom ROM on Verizon Galaxy S3 SCH-I535.
This guide below is compatible only and only with the Verizon Galaxy S3. It’s not compatible with any other Galaxy S3, it only works for Verizon variant. Check your device model in Settings» About phone.
As this ROM is under development, you may find some bugs on it while you use it. More features will be added as well as bugs will be fixed as development progress.
LiquidSmooth – JB v2.0 Features
- Extremely responsive, slim, resource friendly GUI
- Now Includes 5 Lock screen targets
- Center Clock & Status bar Mods
- Customizable Battery Icons
- PropModder, convenient way to edit build.prop
- Native Over clocking/Performance Options
- Weather and Calendar on Lock screen
- Super SU installed by default
- Notification Drawer Power widget
- Notification Count in Status Bar
- Open Recovery Support
- …and many more…
We should not be held liable for any damage caused in the process of installing LiquidSmooth on Verizon Galaxy S3 . It is very unlikely that your device will be damaged if you follow all the instructions as it is which are mentioned in procedure.
Backup your data first using below mentioned instructions, so that if you lost any data you can recover it easily.
SMS & Call Log – Use SMS, MMS & Call Log Entries Backup & Restore App
Contacts & Settings – Use Android default backup options.
Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to Internal/External SD card.
APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
File Required (Download by clicking on it)
- LiquidSmooth for Verizon Galaxy S3 [Filename: Liquid-JB-v2.0-Beta2-d2vzw.zip]
- Google Apps [Filename: LiquidJB-v2.0-Formula84-Base.zip]
- Make sure your device have at least 80% battery power. [How to Check Battery Percentage in Android Phones]
- You already have USB Driver Installed for Galaxy S3 in your PC. If not download USB Driver.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled. [Guide]
- You should already unlocked the bootloader and have ClockworkMod recovery installed on it. [Guide]
If you done everything that we mentioned above then you are ready to move the next stage of this guide where you will learn how to flash LiquidSmooth for Verizon Galaxy S3.
Pages:: Page 1 | Page 2 |