Asus Transformer TF300T can now be updated to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean based CM10.1 or CyanogenMod 10.1 custom firmware. ROM released by CyanogenMod Team recognized as one of the most featured rich and customized ROM and this nightly release isn’t a different. Though Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean doesn’t comes with many big features but it’s always a good idea to update your device to latest Android build when available. You can read through this article for an installation guide of Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean based custom ROM CM10.1 on Asus Transformer TF300T.
Note: This CM10.1 ROM that based on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, is still under development and may contain bugs and issues. All issues will be resolved as development progress.
This tutorial is only for Asus Transformer TF300T. Don’t try this guide in any other Android device. Check your device’s model number in: Settings » About tablet. Also, we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. Although, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged if you follow all the instructions as it is which are mentioned in procedure.
Backup your data first using below mentioned instructions, so that if you lost any data you can recover it easily.
SMS & Call Log – Use SMS, MMS & Call Log Entries Backup & Restore App
Contacts & Settings – Use Android default backup options.
Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to Internal/External SD card.
APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
WhatsApp Messenger – Manually Backup WhatsApp Messenger Data.
- Make sure your device have at least 80% battery power, otherwise your device may see a hard brick if device turn off during installation. [How to Check Battery Percentage in Android Device]
- You already have USB Driver Installed for Asus Transformer TF300T in your PC. [Download USB Drivers]
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled otherwise you won’t able to transfer file between PC and mobile. [Guide].
- Your device must be unlocked.
- Your device is rooted [Guide] and have ClockworkMod Recovery Installed [Guide].
If you done everything that we mentioned above then you are ready to move in the next page of this guide where we compile an easy to follow step-by-step guide on how to install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean based CM10.1 ROM custom firmware on Asus Transformer TF300T.
Pages:: Page 1 | Page 2 |