The use of Android phone is end less. You guess it and we probably have a solution for it. Now think about using your Android phone as a wireless mouse and keyboard. Very much useful in certain situation including watching movies and presentation.
The following guide will help you transform your phone into a remote mouse or a keyboard. This guide only work when your mobile and computer live in same wifi network.
How to transform Android phone into remote mouse and keyboard ?
- Download mouse server desktop program from here. Both Mac and PC version available.
- Install it on your computer and then run it as Administrator.
- Now download and install WiFi Mouse in your Android phone. [Google Play link at bottom]
- Now run WiFi Mouse app and then click on “Auto Connect” or input IP address of PC/MAC and click “Connect”.
- Your phone now works as a Wi-Fi mouse and keyboard for your computer. Rotate Android phone to left to get full keyboard screen and turn right to get full mouse screen.
- If you want to reconnect the device, just turn the device upside down.
The desktop application supports Windows XP,Windows Vista and Windows 7 as well as Mac OSX Leopard, Snow Leopard and Lion. However, I tested it in Windows 8 system and it work just fine.
Here is a list of cool features that free WiFi Mouse Offer:
- Simulate mouse cursor movement
- Simulate a mouse left/right button click
- Support keyboard remote input
- Support multi-language sentence by sentence remote input
- Full mouse and keyboard screen
- Support scrolling
There is a paid version available for WiFi mouse that give you more power including 2-Finger Pinch/Expand for making zoom in/out and 3-Finger drag and drop.
Download WiFi Mouse from Google Play