In this page you will learn required steps to root Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3113 running on P3113UECLK7 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean firmware. The process is quite simple. First you need to download CF-Auto-Root-espressowifi-espressowifiue-gtp3113.zip and ODIN zip. Then follow the below mentioned guide to get root Galaxy Tab 2 P3113.
- Rooting your Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 will void manufacturer warranty.
- Though root usually not effect your phone data but it’s advisable to follow pre-requisites that we mentioned in previous page as precaution.
- By following this instruction you only receive root. You have to install custom recovery such as CWM recovery separately to flash custom ROMs or hacks in your Galaxy Tab 2 P3113.
- This root process will increase binary flash counter.
File Required(Download by clicking on it)
- CF-Auto-Root to root P3113UECLK7 firmware [Filename: CF-Auto-Root-espressowifi-espressowifiue-gtp3113.zip]
- Odin 3.07
How to root Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 firmware P3113UECLK7 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean
- Extract CF-Auto-Root-espressowifi-espressowifiue-gtp3113.zip and you will get a file with .tar extension under extracted folder.
- Extract Odin zip file and you will get Odin3 v3.07.exe along with few other files.
- Power off your tablet. Wait 5-6 seconds for vibration to confirm complete switch off.
- Now, put the Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 tablet in Download Mode by pressing pressing and holding down the Volume Down buttons while pressing the Power button. A Warning! screen will come up; press Volume Down key to continue to enter Download Mode.
- Now run Odin3 v3.07.exe (see Step 2) as an Administrator because Admin privileges is required to complete the process smoothly.
- Now connect your Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 with your PC using USB cable. A message will arrive under Odin’s message box in the bottom left saying “Added!!”. If you don’t get the same then you should try another USB port (try USB port located in back in your desktop PC). If that too don’t work then you should then reinstall the driver. If you successfully see the “Added!!” message in Odin then you are ready to go in next step. You should also see COM port with a number in Yellow if you successfully added your device.
- Select these files in Odin at respective tabs:
- Click the PDA Tab, and select the CF-Auto-Root-espressowifi-espressowifiue-gtp3113.tar.md5 file.
- In Odin window, make sure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checkboxes are selected.
- Double check everything that we mentioned. Now, once satisfied hit the START button to begin the flashing process.
- Once flashing completed, the tablet will reboot automatically and soon you will see a PASS message with green background in the left-most box at the very top of the Odin. You can then unplug the USB cable to disconnect your device from computer.
Congrats! Your Galaxy Tab 2 P3113 running P3113UECLK7 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean firmware is now rooted. You can now install apps that require root permission.
Pages: 1 2