If you using Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500L and willing to root your smartphone then this article will help you to achieve the goal. After completing rooting you can then install the custom recovery images through which one can install the custom ROM firmwares. Please note, process discuss in this article only work in Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500L version and not in Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500.
You can check your model from the path “Settings > About Phone”.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable for any damage caused in the process of rooting Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500L . It is very unlikely that your device will be damaged if you follow all the instructions as it is which are mentioned in procedure.
Rooting Information: Once your device is rooted, warranty will get void; However, you can reclaim the warranty by applying official firmware update.
To check if you successfully rooted your device or not install an app called “Root Checker” that available for download from Google PLAY store for free.
It’s very important to backup your data first using below mentioned instructions, so that if you lost any data you can recover it easily.
SMS & Call Log – Use SMS, MMS & Call Log Entries Backup & Restore App
Contacts & Settings – Use Android default backup options.
Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to Internal/External SD card.
Recovery Mode: volume up+ volume down + home + power
Download Mode: volume down + home + power
Rooting and CWM instruction
1. Put phone into download mode and connect to the PC using USB cable.
2. Now flash recovery.tar package as PDA using Odin and wait for phone to reboot.
3. Again put your phone in download mode and then connect to the PC.
4. This time flash the boot.tar package as PDA and wait for phone to reboot.
5. Download and extract the final.zip package on your PC.
6.Boot in CWM recovery and connect phone to PC.
7. Run runme.bat on PC while phone is in recovery mode.
8. Reboot the phone after process is over.
If you face any problem with sound then flash this ROM and repeat the root process. Let us know if this help you.