XXCLL3 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware update that rolled out recently for Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) P3100 is now available for download. Many user already received OTA updates. You can also download XXCLL3 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware using official utility KIES. If you can’t see the download link on KIES then continue reading our tutorial below for a manual tutorial. P3100XXCLL3 Jelly Bean is more of a bug fix and regular maintenance update. You can install XXCLL3 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean on Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) P3100 using our detailed tutorial below — and also root this firmware! Please note, this is ODIN flashable firmware and not CWM recovery flashable. You can always root XXCLL3 Android 4.1.2 using proper root method later.
In this article we will guide you to install P3100XXCLL3 official firmware update in Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0), model number P3100. For this, we will use a tool called ODIN that will help us to flash the stock 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware in Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) P3100. However, in this process you may lose all your existing installed apps and personal settings. You should follow this guide carefully to properly backup your data that you can restore later.
Android 4.1.2 XXCLL3 Firmware Details:
Regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
This tutorial is only for Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0), model number P3100. Don’t try this guide in any other Android device. Check your device’s model number in: Settings » About tablet. Also, we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. Although, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged if you follow all the instructions as it is which are mentioned in procedure.
Backup your data first using below mentioned instructions, so that if you lost any data you can recover it easily.
SMS & Call Log – Use SMS, MMS & Call Log Entries Backup & Restore App
Contacts & Settings – Use Android default backup options.
Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to Internal/External SD card.
APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
WhatsApp Messenger – Manually Backup WhatsApp Messenger Data.
- Make sure your device have at least 80% battery power, otherwise your device may see a hard brick if device turn off during installation. [How to Check Battery Percentage in Android Device]
- Backup your EFS Folder to save IMEI number and other important data. [Guide]
- You already have USB Driver Installed for Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) in your PC. [Download USB Drivers]
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled otherwise you won’t able to transfer file between PC and mobile. [Guide]
- This installation guide use ODIN utility which work only in Windows OS. If you use Linux OS (such as Ubuntu) or Mac OS then use cross platform tool Heimdall to flash this firmware.
If you follow everything that we mentioned above, you are ready to move into next page of this guide where we summed up detail instruction on how to flash Jelly Bean XXCLL3 Android 4.1.2 official firmware update for Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) P3100.
Pages:: Page 1 | Page 2 |