In this page, you will learn how to update your Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi N8013 with UEUCMA3 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean official firmware in Taiwan. The steps are easy. First download N8013UEUCMA3 firmware zip and ODIN zip; then follow below mentioned guide as it is.
- You will lose installed custom ROM such as CM10, Paranoid Android or AOKP after flashing official firmware. Custom ROM will be replaced by official stock ROM.
- You will lose custom recovery such as ClockworkMod Recovery or TWRP Recovery if you have any. Custom recovery will be replaced by stock recovery. We will soon write on how to install ClockworkMod recovery on Galaxy Note 10.1 N8013. [Try search box at top-right to get it]
- Your device no longer belongs to rooted device once you install this firmware. We will soon write on how to root Galaxy Note 10.1 N8013. [Try search box at top-right to get it]
- Though official firmware update usually not erase any system data but we advise you to follow our pre-requisites mentioned on previous page as precaution.
- This firmware released by Samsung and flashing of this won’t increase binary counter.
- Extract downloaded archive only once and not twice. If extracted zip don’t contain any modem, csc or pit file that actually means you don’t require it. The only must have file for a firmware flashing is that file with .tar.md5 extension which should be flashed through PDA section.
- To run ODIN as Administrator you should right click on .exe file then click on ‘Run as administrator’ from context menu. Windows XP or lower don’t require this.
File Required(Download by clicking on it)
How to update Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi N8013 to Jelly Bean UEUCMA3 Android 4.1.2 Official Firmware
- Extract Firmware zip file that you downloaded already from above link, you will get a .tar file and some other files.
- Extract Odin zip file and you will get Odin3 v3.07.exe along with few other files.
- Power off your tablet. Wait 5-6 seconds for vibration to confirm complete switch off.
- Now, put the Galaxy Note 10.1 N8013 tablet in Download Mode by pressing and holding Volume Down and Power button until Samsung Galaxy logo appears in tablet screen. Wait few seconds and you will be in download mode.
- Now run Odin3 v3.07.exe (see Step 2) as an Administrator because Admin privileges is required to complete the process smoothly.
- Now connect your Galaxy Note 10.1 N8013 with your PC using USB cable. A message will arrive under Odin’s message box in the bottom left saying “Added!!”. If you don’t get the same then you should try another USB port (try USB port located in back in your desktop PC). If that too don’t work then you should then reinstall the driver. If you successfully see the “Added!!” message in Odin then you are ready to go in next step. You should also see COM port with a number in Yellow if you successfully added your device.
- Select these files in Odin at respective buttons from extracted N8013UEUCMA3 firmware folder :
- Click the PDA Button, and select the .tar.md5 file here with *code* appearing in its name
- Click the Phone Button, and select file with *modem* in its name (leave if there is no such file)
- Click the CSC Button, and select file with *csc* in its name (leave if there is no such file)
- Click the PIT Button, and select the .pit file. Use only if you got it while extracting in step 1 above, otherwise ignore it.
- In Odin window, make sure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checkboxes are selected. Also, make sure that Re-Partition checkbox is selected, only if you are using a .pit file (see Step 7.4).
- Double check everything that we mentioned in Step 7 & Step 8 above. Now, once satisfied hit the START button to begin the flashing process.
- Once flashing completed, the tablet will reboot automatically and soon you will see a PASS message with green background in the left-most box at the very top of the Odin. You can then unplug the USB cable to disconnect your device from computer.
Congrats! Your Galaxy Note 10.1 WI-Fi, model number N8013 should now run on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean build N8013UEUCMA3. Go to Settings >> About tablet to verify firmware version.
If Galaxy Note 10.1 N8013 stuck at booting animation after Step 10 then go to recovery mode (press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons together) and perform Wipe data/Factory Reset task before selecting reboot system now function. In recovery mode use Volume keys to navigate between options and Power key to select the option.
Let us know how the process go for you in comment below!
Pages:: Page 1 | Page 2 |