XXLQ4 Android 4.1.2 is the latest Jelly Bean official firmware update for the Galaxy S Advance I9070 that is now available for download. You can download this software update from Samsung KIES or continue reading our tutorial below for a manual tutorial. I9070XXLQ4 Jelly Bean is more of a bug fix and regular maintenance update. You can install XXLQ4 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean on Galaxy S Advance I9070 using our detailed tutorial below — and also root this firmware! Please note, this is ODIN flashable firmware and not CWM recovery flashable. You can always root XXLQ4 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean using proper root method later.
In this article we will guide you to install I9070XXLQ4 official firmware update in Samsung Galaxy S Advance, model number I9070. For this, we will use a tool called ODIN that will help us to flash the stock 4.1.2 firmware in Galaxy S Advance I9070. However, in this process you may lose all your existing installed apps and personal settings. You should follow this guide carefully to properly backup your data that you can restore later.
Android 4.1.2 XXLQ4 Firmware Details:
Regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
This tutorial is only for Galaxy S Advance, model number I9070. Don’t try this guide in any other Android device. Check your device’s model number in: Settings » About phone. Also, we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. Although, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged if you follow all the instructions as it is which are mentioned in procedure.
Backup your data first using below mentioned instructions, so that if you lost any data you can recover it easily.
SMS & Call Log – Use SMS, MMS & Call Log Entries Backup & Restore App
Contacts & Settings – Use Android default backup options.
Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to Internal/External SD card.
APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
WhatsApp Messenger – Manually Backup WhatsApp Messenger Data.
- Make sure your device have at least 80% battery power, otherwise your device may see a hard brick if device turn off during installation. [How to Check Battery Percentage in Android Device]
- Backup your EFS Folder to save IMEI number and other important data. [Guide]
- You already have USB Driver Installed for Galaxy S Advance in your PC. [Download USB Drivers]
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled otherwise you won’t able to transfer file between PC and mobile. [Guide]
- This installation guide use ODIN utility which work only in Windows OS. If you use Linux OS (such as Ubuntu) or Mac OS then use cross platform tool Heimdall to flash this firmware.
If you follow everything that we mentioned above, you are ready to move into next page of this guide where we summed up detail instruction on how to flash Jelly Bean XXLQ4 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for Galaxy S Advance I9070.
Pages:: Page 1 | Page 2 |