File Required (Download by clicking on it)
How to Root Galaxy Ace Plus and Install CWM recovery on It
- Connect your Galaxy Ace Plus phone with computer.
- Now, copy RootMe.zip file in your phone SD card. Important: Don’t extract any file.
- Turn off your smartphone. Wait till it completely turned off with a vibrate.
- Now boot into recovery mode. To do so, press and hold Volume Up, Volume Down, Home and Power button together. In recovery, use Volume keys to scroll through different option and Power button to select an option.
- Select install zip from sd card and then choose zip from sd card on recovery screen. Now navigate and select RootMe.zip that you copied earlier. Root process will start then.
- Once the root process completed, go back to main recovery screen and select reboot system now.
- When you exit from stock recovery screen, you need to put your phone in download mode then. To do so, press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power button together for few seconds.
- Run Odin3 v1.85.exe [extract Odin zip and locate the file within extracted folder] as an Administrator because Admin privileges is required to complete the process smoothly.
- Now connect your Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 with your PC using USB cable. A massage will arrive under Odin’s message box in the bottom left saying “Added!!”. If you don’t get the same then you should try another USB port (try USB port located in back in your desktop PC). If that too don’t work then you should then reinstall the driver. If you successfully see the “Added!!” massage in Odin then you are ready to go in next step. You should also see COM port with a number in Yellow if you successfully added your device.
- Now click on PDA tab in ODIN window and select cwm-trebon.tar.md5. Don’t change any default setting.
- Now click START button to begin the flashing process.
- Once flashing completed, you will see a PASS message with green background in the left-most box at the very top of the Odin. The phone will then automatically rebooted and soon you will see the Samsung logo. You can then unplug the USB cable to disconnect your device from computer.
Congrats! You successfully rooted your Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 and have CWM recovery installed on it. Check if SueperSU apps is there in your Application drawer. You can always download and install SueprSU app from Google Play Store.
Pages: 1 2