Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 received a custom ROM Atomblast that comes with an overclocked kernel. Atomblast custom ROM that based on stock 2.3.6 Gingerbread can overclocked kernel to 1.3 GHz. Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 is an awesome mid-range smartphone powered by 1 GHz processor and 512MB of ROM and with Atomblast ROM you can extract most out of the default processing speed.
This guide below is compatible only and only with the Galaxy Ace Plus, model number S7500. It’s not compatible with any other Galaxy Ace Plus variant. Check your device model in Settings» About phone.
- Based on stock 2.3.6
- Init.d support
- Added Bash
- Added Nano
- Zipaligned all APK’s for better RAM utilization
- Added Beats mod,xLoud, AwesomeBEATSv3, mega_mass_beats, kuro_bassv2 (all in one) for best music experince
- Added Adrenaline Engine, SlaidyBoostV2.3, TweakZV6, CronMod-A2SD++ for best performance
- Added Bravia_Engine
- Added DSPManager
- Build.prop tweaks
- su updated
- Tweaked wifi and internet protocols for faster browsing
- Zipaligned on every boot for snappier performance
- Kernel tweaks
- Tweaked gps.conf for faster GPS lock
- No boot sound
- TINY FLASHLIGHT + LED, root explorer, quick boot APP ADDED
- ATOMBLAST DEFAULT WALLPAPER AND RINGTONES ADDED
- ADDED MANY MORE THINGS(i dont rember, please try it and tell me about them)…
- Overclocked to 1.3 GHz
- Governors: Smartass2,Savagedzen
- BLN support (GET BLN CONTROL FROM GOOGLE PLAY)
- Init.d support
- Custom boot logo
We should not be held liable for any damage caused in the process of installing this custom ROM on Galaxy Ace Plus S7500. Although, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged if you follow all the instructions as it is which are mentioned in procedure.
Backup your data first using below mentioned instructions, so that if you lost any data you can recover it easily.
SMS & Call Log – Use SMS, MMS & Call Log Entries Backup & Restore App
Contacts & Settings – Use Android default backup options.
Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to Internal/External SD card.
APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
- Make sure your device have at least 80% battery power. [How to Check Battery Percentage in Android Phones]
- You already have USB Driver Installed for Galaxy Ace Plus in your PC. If not then download and install Kies.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled. [Guide]
- Must be on stock firmware.
- You should already have ClockworkMod recovery installed on it.
If you done everything that we mentioned above then you are ready to move the next page of this guide where we compile an easy to follow step-by-step guide on how to flash Atomblast for Galaxy Ace Plus S7500.
Pages:: Page 1 | Page 2 |