Dropbox android app let you use Dropbox cloud service right from your Android smartphone. This free cloud service lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere. The latest version which is Dropbox 2.2.2 comes with the ability to move files and folders right within your app.
A Dropbox 2.2.2 APK download link available at the end of this page; we also included Google Play Store link for those who interested. For now check out features and change log of Dropbox 2.2.2 and then download the apk file. We have also included a tutorial that will help you to install this app if you don’t know the process.
Dropbox 2.2.2 for Android Features:
As we told already Dropbox is a free cloud based service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere. With Dropbox app for Android the process goes much easier for Dropbox users. Even you can configure setting, so that your photos, docs and videos automatically sync whenever you have a new one in your smartphone or tablet.
- Always have your stuff with you, no matter where you are.
- Save photos and videos to your Dropbox.
- Share your photos and docs with family and friends.
- Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox.
- Easily edit docs in your Dropbox
Dropbox 2.2.2 Changelog:
- Ability to move files and folders.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Download Dropbox 2.2.2 For Android Devices
To know how to install Dropbox 2.2.2 APK file, visit next page. A full step-by-step guide is available there for you.
Pages: 1 2