File Required (Download by clicking on it)
- ClockworkMod Recovery [Filename: ] [download link is broken, we contacted developer. Will be available, as soon as developer fix link]
How to Install CWM Touch Recovery on ZTE Blade
- Connect ZTE Blade to PC using stock USB cable.
- Copy downloaded ClockworkMod Recovery zip file that you downloaded earlier to your phone SD card. Important: Don’t put zip files under any subfolder, put it root folder of your SD card.
- Now boot into recovery. To do so, first turn of your device and then press and hold Volume Down and Power key together. You will be soon in recovery mode. In recovery use Volume Keys to navigate between options and Power button to select an option.
- Select apply update from sdcard then locate the ClockworkMod Recovery zip file that you copied earlier in Step 2 and select it by pressing Power button. Soon you will see a message “Install form sdcard complete“
- When installation is completed, go back to the main recovery menu and select reboot system now to reboot the smartphone.
Tips: Don’t remove the CWM recovery file from SD card. You may required this when you next time use CWM recovery.
Congrats! ClockworkMod recovery is now installed in your ZTE Blade. Enjoy installing custom ROMs or complete some advance task with CWM recovery. Don’t forget to visit official development page to support developer.If you face any issue while following this guide, feel free to add those in comment.
Pages: 1 2