In this page we have put together a detail step-by-step guide on how to flash custom ROM Slim Bean Build 3 on Galaxy S3 L710 (d2spr). You first required to download Slim Bean Build 3 ROM file and GApps file. Then follow the below mentioned procedure to install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean based custom ROM Slim Bean Build 3 in your Galaxy S3 L710.
- Make sure you checked all pre-requisites that we mentioned in last page.
- This may work with TWRP Recovery or any other similar custom recovery. We using ClockworkMod Recovery as most user have it.
- This is a custom firmware and neither Google nor Samsung released it.
- Don’t try to skip any steps mentioned below as this may brick your device.
- Never skip Nandroid backup as it’s very helpful if this Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean based custom ROM Slim Bean Build 3 ROM not work the way you want in your Galaxy S3 L710.
- If you stuck on boot or experiencing boot loop then perform wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache few more times before rebooting.
- Give the ROM at least 5 min after first boot to settle everything for you.
- Just about any Google Apps package for JB 4.2.2 should work.
File Required(Download by clicking on it)
- Slim Bean Build 3 ROM 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM For Galaxy S3 L710 [Slim Bean Build 3 ROM]
- Google Apps [Slim Bean Gapps]
How to Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean based Slim Bean Build 3 ROM on Galaxy S3 L710
- Connect your phone to PC using USB cable.
- Copy downloaded files to the SD card of your phone. Important: Don’t extract any files.
- Disconnect USB and then turn off your phone.
- Now, boot into ClockworkMod recovery by pressing and holding the Volume Up, Power and Home buttons together until the Samsung logo comes up, leave all three buttons for half a second and hold them again. You will see ClockworkMod recovery screen soon. Use Volume keys to browse between options in recovery while Power key to select an option. Alternatively try this: Recovery Mode without Key Combination.
- Perform a Nandroid backup of your existing ROM that you can restore later if this new ROM not work or you want to go back. To perform a backup, select Backup and Restore, then on the next screen, select Backup again. Go back to main recovery menu after backup is complete.
- Now, perform data wiping task. To do so, select wipe data/factory reset, then select Yes on next screen to confirm your action. Wait few minutes till the data wipe is complete. Now come back to CWM recovery main menu. Select wipe cache partition and after wiping process done, select Wipe Dalvik Cache under advance option to perform Dalvik cache wiping.
- Select install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from sdcard. Now, locate the Slim Bean Build 3 ROM ZIP file that you copied earlier in Step 2 and select it by pressing Power button. Confirm installation by selecting Yes – Install _____.zip on the next screen. The ROM installation will begin.
- Once the ROM installation process end, repeat the step 7 but choose the Slim Bean Gapps zip file instead of ROM zip to install the Google apps package.
- When installation is completed, go back to the main recovery menu and select reboot system now to reboot the phone and boot up into customized Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM Slim Bean Build 3. The first boot will take time, so be patient!
- Returning to Previous ROM: To go back to your previous ROM, boot into recovery, select backup and restore then restore your previous ROM by selecting it from the list.
Congrats! Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware based custom ROM Slim Bean Build 3 is now installed and running on your Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 L710. Share you customized Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean experience in comment.
Pages:: Page 1 | Page 2 |