In this page we have put together a details step-by-step guide on how to flash custom ROM LiquidSmooth Beta 2 on Samsung Galaxy S3 L710 (d2spr). You first required to download LiquidSmooth Beta 2 ROM file and GApps file. Then follow the below mentioned procedure to install Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean based custom ROM LiquidSmooth Beta 2 in your Samsung Galaxy S3 L710.
- Make sure you checked all pre-requisites that we mentioned in last page.
- This may work with TWRP recovery or any other similar custom recovery. We using ClockworkMod recovery as most people have it.
- This is a custom firmware and neither Google nor Samsung released it.
- Flashing this ROM on your Galaxy S3 L710 will increase your binary counter.
- Don’t try to skip any steps mentioned below as this may brick your device.
- Never skip Nandroid backup as it’s very helpful if this Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean based custom ROM LiquidSmooth Beta 2 not work the way you want in your Galaxy S3 L710.
File Required(Download by clicking on it)
- LiquidSmooth Beta 2 4.2.1 Jelly Bean ROM For Galaxy S3 L710 [Filename: Liquid-JB-v2.1-Beta2-d2spr.zip]
- Google Apps [Filename: gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip]
How to Install Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean based LiquidSmooth Beta 2 ROM on Samsung Galaxy S3 L710
- Connect your phone to PC using USB cable.
- Copy downloaded files to the SD card of your phone. Important: Don’t extract any files.
- Disconnect USB and then turn off your phone.
- Now, boot into ClockworkMod recovery by pressing and holding the Volume Up, Power and Home buttons together until the Samsung logo comes up, leave all three buttons for half a second and hold them again. You will see ClockworkMod recovery screen soon. Use Volume keys to browse between options in recovery while Power key to select an option. Alternatively try this: Recovery Mode without Key Combination.
- Perform a Nandroid backup of your existing ROM that you can restore later if this new ROM not work or you want to go back. To perform a backup, select Backup and Restore, then on the next screen, select Backup again. Go back to main recovery menu after backup is complete.
- Then perform data wiping task. To do so, select wipe data/factory reset, then select Yes on next screen to confirm your action. Wait few minutes till the data wipe is completed.
- Select install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from sdcard. Now, locate the Liquid-JB-v2.1-Beta2-d2spr.zip file that you copied earlier in Step 2 and select it by pressing Power button. Confirm installation by selecting Yes – Install _____.zip on the next screen. The ROM installation will begin.
- Once the ROM installation process end, repeat the step 7 but choose the gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip file instead of ROM zip to install the Google apps package.
- When installation is completed, go back to the main recovery menu and select reboot system now to reboot the phone and boot up into customized Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean ROM LiquidSmooth Beta 2. The first boot will take time, so be patient!
- Returning to Previous ROM: To go back to your previous ROM, boot into recovery, select backup and restore then restore your previous ROM by selecting it from the list.
Congrats! Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean firmware based custom ROM LiquidSmooth Beta 2 is now installed and running on your Samsung Galaxy S3 L710. Share you customized Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean experience in comment.
Pages:: Page 1 | Page 2 |